yART Sale 2021 Application
yART is half yard sale, half art show! Finally a place you can sell those pieces that didn’t come out just right, materials you just aren’t using anymore, or even studio treasures that just seem to be taking up space nowadays. As they say “One artists seconds can be someone elses treasure”!
We will have 25 vendor slots available and will be accepting applications until June 30th. Accepted vendors will be notified by July 9th. We will be working to curate a variety of art forms at this event on Saturday, August 28th.
Please note this is a unique vending event focusing on helping you clean up and clean out your studios and back stock. Vendors are expected to bring discounted works, seconds and even leftover supplies. 75+% of your items must fit these categories. We welcome vendors to team up and fill a tent with varieties of works.
• Spaces will be 10’x10′ and have 2 feet of space between tents.
• We do not have electricity available.
• Vendors are responsible for bringing a tent, table and chairs. A limited number of tables will be available for rent $5 each.
• All vendors will be provided with social media assets to share to help spread the word.
• If accepted the vendor fee is: $75 for non-members | $50 for members
Please email Audra Clayton with any questions.
Are you a nonprofit organization?
There will also be a section of this sale dedicated to helping Arts nonprofits to sell products and promote their organizations, 5 free slots are available. To apply for these spots please reach out to Audra Clayton by email.