PCA&M is committed to making quality arts education programming available to everyone, regardless of income. Each term, income-based tuition assistance is available at rates 20-70% lower than our standard course rates to households earning 80% of the Pittsburgh Metropolitan Area’s median income or less, based on the 2021 Average Median Income Summary.
Tuition assistance applications for 2022 Summer Camps are due June 1st. We will process all tuition assistance applications on a first-come, first- served basis after the deadline. Households will be notified by June 6th regarding their status and if approved, students will be enrolled in their first, second, or third choice classes. Your information will always be kept confidential.
Tuition Assistance Policies
• PCA&M reserves the right to award Tuition Assistance at its discretion.
• If you are applying for tuition assistance, you cannot enroll online. The Tuition Assistance application will be your registration form.
• For adult students, tuition assistance is limited to one class per student per term. However, we request that you enter three course choices in case we cannot provide you with assistance for a particular class.
• For Summer Camp students ages 6 – high school, tuition assistance is limited to one week of full day workshops each summer. We request that all households select three options in case we cannot provide you with assistance for a particular week.
• PCA&M does not offer any financial assistance for membership. Tuition Assistance only covers class tuition. Applicants are expected to pay any related material, studio, or model fees. Do not pay any fees until you have been contacted about TA acceptance.