Looking for a flexible, part-time teaching opportunity working primarily with adult students? Do you have experience in printmaking, media arts, or metals/jewelry? Apply to be an instructor at PCA&M!
Please fill out the application below, including your resume/CV and up to three pitches for classes you’d be interested in teaching with us. For an idea of what we offer, please visit our course catalog, though we’re always looking for new and innovative classes to offer our students, so please don’t feel restricted by our current offerings. Your pitch should include a course name and short description, a tentative supply list, how many sessions the class would be, and the skill level.
Information about our classes: We serve 200-400 students per 8-week term (pre-COVID). Unlike universities, our terms are seasonal, so we have four per year. We hold evening classes Monday – Thursday from 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM, and daytime classes Monday – Saturday, at 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM or 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM. It is rare that we offer classes outside of these timeframes. Instructors are independent contractors, and while we don’t operate off of a set curriculum, we do prefer that instructors have experience creating classes and lesson plans. The winter term will begin in late January.
Application Deadline for Winter Term is September 3, 2021.
yART is half yard sale, half art show! Finally a place you can sell those pieces that didn’t come out just right, materials you just aren’t using anymore, or even studio treasures that just seem to be taking up space nowadays.
• We will be accepting applications until June 29th. Accepted vendors will be notified by July 5th. We will be working to curate a variety of art forms at this event.
• Please be aware this is a unique vending event focused on helping you clean up and clean out your studios and back stock. Vendors are expected to bring discounted works, seconds, and even leftover supplies. 75% or more of your items must fit these categories. We welcome vendors to team up and fill a tent with varieties of works and supplies.
• Spaces will be 10’x10’.
• Vendors may not extend outside their assigned area.
• We do not have electricity available.
• Vendors are responsible for bringing a tent, table, and chairs. A limited number of tables will be available for rent at $5 each.
• All vendors are strongly encouraged to help promote on social media. PCA&M will provide marketing assets, such as branded graphics and imagery specially created for the event.
• A non-refundable fee of $65 (member) / $75 (non-member) per tent/space will be charged upon acceptance. In order to qualify for member rates all vendors in the tent must be members.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Are you a nonprofit organization?
A section of the yArt Sale will be dedicated to assisting arts nonprofits promote their organizations and/or sell products. 5 free slots are available. To apply for these spots please reach out to Audra Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This form is currently closed for submissions.